25 year old male with a rapidly enlarging tender nodule on the left forearm.
The nodule is of 3 weeks duration.
Well circumscribed, 2.0 cm in diameter. Cut surface has a greyish-white
fibrous appearance with focal myxoid areas.
1. Swirling bundles of spindle-shaped cells.
2. Spindle cell nuclei not hyperchromatic or pleomorphic.
3. Mitoses are frequent but no atypical forms.
4. Variable myxoid stroma.
5. Extravasation of red blood cells.
6. Scattered lymphocytes are dispersed throughout the lesion.
Copyright © 2017 histopathology-india.net